Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Charlotte's Web Compare and Contrast Paragraph

Compare/Contrast Paragraph

Charlotte’s Web
Andres
2/3/2016

Both Charlotte’s web the book and the movie have a lot of similarities.  They are similar because Wilbur is both saved by Charlotte in the book and the movie.  In addition,in both Charlotte dies.  On the other hand, they are both different because in the movie some of the animals are scared of Charlotte for part of the movie and then the horse faints.  Another example is that the Zuckerman's don’t pay Fern for Wilbur in the movie.  To summarize I thought the book was better  because they explain more better for the story.


14 comments:

  1. Andres, I really liked your use of evidence in your paragraph. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into your writing. Congrats on your 1st post!
    -Ms. Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andres, I really like your use of transitions! My favorite it 'On the other hand'. I also love that you used evidence from both the book and the movie in your compare and contrast. Congrats on your first post! Keep it up! -Mrs. Orlando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my first post!

      Delete
  3. Andres, you read one of my favorite books! I love how you compared and contrasted the movie and the book. I liked the book better too.
    -Ms. Fleming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms.Fleming. How are you doing? Also thank you for reading my first post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andres now i want to see the movie charlotte's web.
    -donovan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my first post. Also the movie is great.

      Delete
  6. Hi Andres, It looks like you are making great progress towards achieving your goal to be a better writer! Great effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my post. And have a good day.

      Delete
  7. Your sentens make me want to read it. What is your favratt charcter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading my #1 post for the #1 time and my favorite character is wilber the pig.

      Delete
  8. I like charlit web. I like how your sentens start with capitles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my #1 post and thank you for the comment.

      Delete